|Summer 2019 Career Day - Employer Exhibits||Monday, May 20 from 11-1 p.m.||RSVP|
|Fall 2019 Career Day - Employer Exhibits||Monday, August 26, 2019||TBA|
|Spring 2020 Career Day - Employer Exhibits||Monday, January 6, 2020||TBA|
|Summer 2020 Career Day - Employer Exhibits||Monday, May 18, 2020||TBA|
How to Advertise an Open Position
Through the School’s managed job board, email, and via Facebook students and alumni can receive information regarding open position. To request a job announcement to be advertised, please complete the job posting request form. Through this form you can indicate which group (students, alumni, or both) you would like the job posting to be sent. Most postings will be distributed within 24-48 hours of receiving the request.
Please note that the School reserves the right to deny any request that does not seem credible, valid, or which lacks sufficient information about the position.
On-Campus Recruitment Opportunities
The School of Nursing hosts Career Day several times a year. Career Day is co-sponsored by the School’s Alumni Affairs Office and Alumni Association who conducts job tip presentations and mock-interviews throughout the event. Prospective employers are invited to participate in Career Day to advertise potential job opportunities. Spaces available for exhibitor tables are limited and provided on a first-come/first-served basis. To ensure you receive an invite to the next event, click here to be placed on the invite list.
About our Students
Cizik School of Nursing offers programs resulting in a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing, Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing, or Doctor of Nursing Practice degree. In addition, the School also offers post-master programs including two specialized options in Emergency/Trauma Care and Forensic Nursing Science. With more than 1600 students currently enrolled, Cizik School of Nursing graduates an average of 290 nurses with undergraduate degrees and 120 nurses with graduate degrees each year.
The School of Nursing is recognized for its excellence in teaching and research as reported by US News and World Report. Our prominence in this national survey recognizes:
- The School of Nursing is the highest ranked graduate nursing program in the Gulf Coast Region
- The highest ranked DNP program in the state of Texas,
- Nurse Anesthesia program ranked number eight (8) in the country
- 94.7 percent pass rate for first-time test-takers on the most recent RN licensing exams
- Pacesetter BSN
- RN-Bridge (for ADN-prepared RNs)
- Graduate (MSN and Post-Master's)
- Adult/Gero Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult/Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Emergency/Trauma Care (Post-Master's only)
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Leadership and Administration
- Psychiatric Mental Health
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD)
Cizik School of Nursing - Alumni Affairs
Houston, TX 77030