Signatures reflecting our new name are available for download.
Follow these steps to be sure you are using an approved email signature:
- Download one of the email signature templates into Microsoft Word.
- In a new message, on the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
- On the E-mail Signature tab, click New.
- Type a name for the signature, and then click OK.
- In the Edit signature box, paste the email signature example that you just downloaded and enter your personal information.
Note: In the "Choose default signature", be sure to select the newly created signature as your "New messages" signature.
Try to limit your signature to no more than eight lines below the UTHealth logo signature.
Poster templates reflecting the new name and logo are also available.
Several University-approved templates, all with the Cizik logo.
Cizik School of Nursing logos are available to download for use in your presentations. Please refer to the Logo Use Guidelines document prior to use.