CSON Information on COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Cizik School of Nursing at UTHealth is continuing to provide online didactic instruction while phasing in on-campus testing, simulation lab hours and clinical rotations. Self-monitoring, social distancing, masking, and travel reporting requirements are in place until further notice. Please see links below to updates and resources for students and employees.
CSON Resources for Students, Faculty, & Staff
Cizik School of Nursing continues to monitor and address disruptions due to the Covid-19 virus. With that in mind, the links below provide information about approved technology resources, remote connectivity for students and faculty and staff, campus health services and governmental entities. Please check these pages frequently for updates.
Additional Information from UTHealth
The University has created a COVID-19 website with guidance on travel restrictions and policies, FAQs, and information on the virus and prevention methods.
UTHealth COVID-19 Information Links
- CSON COVID-19 Information Home
- UTHealth COVID-19 Website
- UTHealth Guidelines and Updates
- Off-Campus Access
- Student Resources
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- UTHealth Emergency Website
- University Health Services
- Student Health Services
- Employee Health Services
- COVID-19 Information
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Texas State Health Services
- Harris County Public Health
- City of Houston
- Texas Medical Center