CSON Information on COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
Cizik School of Nursing at UTHealth is continuing to provide online didactic instruction while phasing in on-campus activities. Most testing, simulation lab hours, and clinical rotations are in person.
You may sign up here to schedule a vaccination appointment.
Please see links below for more detailed updates and resources for students and employees.
CSON Resources for Students, Faculty, & Staff
Cizik School of Nursing continues to monitor and address disruptions due to the Covid-19 virus. With that in mind, the links below provide information about approved technology resources, remote connectivity for students and faculty and staff, campus health services and governmental entities. Please check these pages frequently for updates.
Additional Information from UTHealth
The University has created a public COVID-19 website with public health updates, FAQs, and information on the virus and prevention methods.
UTHealth COVID-19 Information Links
- CSON COVID-19 Information Home
- UTHealth Here for Houston
- FAQ for Employees & Students
- Off-Campus Access
- Student Resources
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- UTHealth Emergency Website
- University Health Services
- Student Health Services
- Employee Health Services
- COVID-19 Information
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Texas State Health Services
- Harris County Public Health
- City of Houston