Please continue to check the Cizik School of Nursing website, UTHealth Emergency Communications and your email regularly for updates regarding the building, clinicals, and your courses.
Some exams will take place on campus through either Canvas or Examplify. Follow these instructions to connect your personal computer to the campus wireless internet to take your test.
- If your test is through Canvas, be sure that you know your password. If you need to change or recover it, do this before you come onto campus to take your exam. If your instructor will require Respondus LockDown Browser to take your exam, be sure that you have successfully downloaded it and launch your Canvas exam in this browser.
- If your test is through Examplify, download and familiarize yourself with the program and be sure you can sign in before you come onto campus to take your exam.
Should you have to take exams off campus, be sure that you are familiar with and ready to use the proctoring service that your instructor instructs you to use before your exam: HonorLock or ProctorU.
|Canvas||UTHealth online learning tool, accessible at any time||Canvas Help|
|ProctorU||Online proctoring service for taking exams off-campus||ProctorU Information|
|HonorLock||Online proctoring service for taking exams off-campus||HonorLock Information|
|Library||The TMC Library provides information and resources||Library FAQ|
|Typhon (MSN) Typhon (DNP)||Student clinical log tracking system||FAQ (MSN) FAQ (DNP)|
|Webmail||Outlook on the Web - UTHealth webmail||Webmail on your phone|
|E*Value||Student immunization and certification tracking system||E*Value Student Guide|
|WebEx||Conferencing and virtual meeting||WebEx Student Guide
Starting a Meeting
|HESI||Standardized testing, with information on remote testing||HESI Student Guide|
|Testing software that must be downloaded prior to exam||ExamSoft/Examplify Information|
For additional help, please contact the UTHealth Help Desk at 713-486-4848.
Help Desk Hours: 7am - 11pm Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm Saturday - Sunday.
UTHealth COVID-19 Information Links
- CSON COVID-19 Information Home
- UTHealth Here for Houston
- FAQ for Employees & Students
- Off-Campus Access
- Student Resources
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- UTHealth Emergency Website
- University Health Services
- Student Health Services
- Employee Health Services
- COVID-19 Information
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Texas State Health Services
- Harris County Public Health
- City of Houston
- Texas Medical Center