Phased Return to Campus
Cizik School of Nursing at UTHealth is transitioning more activities back to campus. However, everyone is strongly encouraged to wear a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status.
Those who have not been fully vaccinated are strongly encouraged to get vaccinated and continue following preventive measures. Sign up here to schedule a vaccination appointment.
We expect to return to in-person instruction for the Fall 2021 semester. As you prepare for on-campus classes, follow your class syllabi and contact you lead faculty for details and questions.
Up-to-date details for students about returning to campus and to clinical rotations are accessible by logging on to the CSON COVID-19 intranet site. Students newly admitted to the school must first have their IDM hold removed to access the intranet.
UTHealth COVID-19 Information Links
- CSON COVID-19 Information Home
- UTHealth Here for Houston
- FAQ for Employees & Students
- Off-Campus Access
- Student Resources
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- UTHealth Emergency Website
- University Health Services
- Student Health Services
- Employee Health Services
- COVID-19 Information
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Texas State Health Services
- Harris County Public Health
- City of Houston
- Texas Medical Center