The University of Texas School of Nursing at Houston Dean’s Excellence Fund is a crucial component of the college's ongoing operations. Gifts have an immediate and positive impact on our students, faculty, and programs. Annual gifts support initiatives to attract and retain the best students and faculty, such as:
- Keeping a nursing education financially accessible to students through scholarships and grants
- Our centers of study and clinical facilities such as the Center for Nursing Research; The Center on Aging; and The Center for Substance Abuse Education, Prevention and Research
- The opportunity for students to experience "hands-on" patient care through numerous collaborative programs in the Texas Medical Center community including our own University of Texas Health Services primary care clinic
- Student-centered programs
- Classroom technology
- Faculty support, research initiatives, and professional development
Gifts to the Dean’s Excellence Fund may be directed toward Student Scholarships or Faculty/Research.
The School of Nursing welcomes Dean’s Excellence Fund gifts from friends of the college. We invite you to learn more about Leadership Giving to the Dean’s Excellence Fund. To learn how you can join us in our mission, please contact our office.
The University of Texas School of Nursing at Houston Dean’s Excellence Fund year begins September 1 and ends August 31.