In order to achieve the research goals of The University Texas School of Nursing at Houston, the Center for Nursing Research (CNR) has developed a comprehensive support program for investigators in the School of Nursing. This support varies greatly as determined by the needs of the individual investigator.
Research and Training Grant Support
- Liaison between Internal and External Agencies
- Timely, Accurate Reporting
- Monthly Account Reconciliation
- Institutional/Agency Compliance Monitoring (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, Protection of Human Subjects, Animal Welfare, et al.)
- Procurement Processes as Appropriate
- Competitive and Non-Competitive Continuations
- Project startup
CNR Post-Award Links and Resources
- Post-Award Finance Team
- Procurement Card Information
- National Institutes of Health Post-Award Management
- CNR Order Form
Please Note: All services provided by the CNR are customized to the individual needs of the Principal Investigators.