Use the links on the right to log in to Typhon, submit a site or preceptor request, set up an account for yourself, or contact the support team.
If you are new to Typhon, we strongly suggest reviewing the Basics & FAQ page.
All site/preceptor requests must be submitted to your track director via the online form, who will then submit the request to us. Any requests received directly from students will not be processed.
- Complete the online account request form.
- Use your UT email address on the form, as forms with outside addresses (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo) will not be processed.
- Processing usually takes 5-7 days. You will be sent your login information via email when your account has been created.
Requesting a site or preceptor
- Log in to Typhon to see if your desired clinical site and preceptor are already in the system. (You'll need to know this when completing the form)
- To do this, select "Setup Default Choices" under "Information and Setup" on your Typhon home screen.
- Complete the site/preceptor request form.
- Be sure to choose the correct Track Director and Typhon System for submission.
- You will be notified via email when your site and/or preceptor have been added to the system.