Note: The information on this page is for students using Typhon 7135 and 7136 only. DNP students should visit the Typhon DNP page for information specific to their program.
Before completing this form, check the Site and Preceptor directories in Typhon to see if your desired selections are already listed. Links to the directories can be found in the right-hand column on your Typhon homepage.
- When confirming status in the directory, please check for your specific site. Do not select that your site is in Typhon simply because the business has another location already in the system. Many businesses do not have contracts that cover all locations, so any new site needs to be requested as "not in Typhon" so that we can verify coverage. Failure to select this option properly will cause delays in processing your request.
- If your site is in Typhon, please be sure your request form uses the site name as it appears in Typhon. If your site is listed in the directory but the address has changed, please select that status option.
- Please be sure you have accurate licensure information for your preceptor. Inaccurate or incomplete information will cause delays in processing your request
- If you are adding a preceptor, all fields in that section are required.
- For Texas nursing licenses, use the Advanced Practice license number. It should begin with "AP" followed by 6 digits.