Congratulations to our esteemed faculty members who have recently received awards and achieved career milestones.
- Vice Dean Cathy Rozmus, PhD, RN, FAAN, was inducted into The University of Texas Kenneth I. Shine, MD, Academy of Health Science Education.
- Associate Dean Teng-Yuan “Erica” Yu, PhD, RN, Chair of the Department of Undergraduate Studies, received the 2020 President's Award for Leadership in the faculty category.
- Assistant Professor Allison Edwards, DrPH, MS, RN, CNE, was reappointed to and elected vice president of the Texas Board of Nursing. She also received a Hall of Fame Award from The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Learn more about both honors.
- Associate Professor Jennifer E. Sanner Beauchamp, PhD, RN, FAAN, received the 2020 Founders' Award in Genomic Research from the International Society of Nurses in Genetics.
- Associate Dean for Research Hyochol “Brian” Ahn, PhD, MSN, ANP-BC, FAAN, was named the Isla Carroll Turner Chair in Gerontological Nursing.
- Associate Professor Maja Djukic, PhD, RN, FAAN, was named the John P. McGovern Distinguished Professor in Nursing.