Cizik School of Nursing at UTHealth Houston offers enriching opportunities for faculty to grow their careers with outstanding interprofessional collaborations in the Texas Medical Center. Open faculty positions include those listed below.
- Several endowed chairs and distinguished professorships
- Cizik Nursing Research Institute Director
- Tenured and tenure track assistant, associate, and full professors
Department of Graduate Studies:
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult/Gerontology Acute Care
- Adult/Gerontology Primary Care
Visit our Employment Opportunities page regularly for details and information about job openings at all levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
UTHealth Houston is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment-related activities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law or university policy. Reasonable accommodation, based on disability or religious observances, will be considered in accordance with applicable law and UTHealth Houston policy. The University maintains affirmative action programs with respect to women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and eligible veterans in accordance with applicable law.