Erica Yu, PhD, RN, holds the Margaret A. Barnett/PARTNERS Endowed Professorship in Nursing and is the Associate Dean & Department Chair for Undergraduate Studies at Cizik School of Nursing at UTHealth Houston. Yu served as a national/international practice, education, and accreditation consultant for colleges of nursing in the United Staes and Taiwan.
Dr. Yu has focused her career on curriculum development, leadership, student/faculty mentorship, and undergraduate nursing education. She has consulted and collaborated as an academic partner with Texas Medical Center hospitals in their development of nurse residency programs for transitioning new nurses from academia to practice. She is a member of the AACN Vizient Nurse Residency National Strategic Planning Committee and serves nationally as a Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) on-site evaluator for accreditation.
The University of Texas at Austin, School of Nursing, Austin, Texas
University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Nursing, Omaha, NE
Kaohsiung Medical University, College of Nursing, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Transition to Practice program, curriculum development, BSN and Nurse Residency Program Accreditation.
- Bacterial Efflux Pump Modulators Prevent Bacterial Growth in Macrophages and Under Broth Conditions that Mimic the Host Environment
- Targeting MCL-1 triggers DNA damage and an anti-proliferative response independent from apoptosis induction
- A robust and interpretable deep learning framework for multi-modal registration via keypoints
- Loss of dlx5a/dlx6a Locus Alters Non-Canonical Wnt Signaling and Meckel's Cartilage Morphology
- Tucatinib and Trastuzumab for Previously Treated Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Positive Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancer (SGNTUC-019): A Phase II Basket Study