Erica Yu, PhD, RN, holds the Margaret A. Barnett/PARTNERS Endowed Professorship in Nursing and is the Associate Dean & Department Chair for Undergraduate Studies at Cizik School of Nursing at UTHealth Houston. Yu served as a national/international practice, education, and accreditation consultant for colleges of nursing in the United Staes and Taiwan.
Dr. Yu has focused her career on curriculum development, leadership, student/faculty mentorship, and undergraduate nursing education. She has consulted and collaborated as an academic partner with Texas Medical Center hospitals in their development of nurse residency programs for transitioning new nurses from academia to practice. She is a member of the AACN Vizient Nurse Residency National Strategic Planning Committee and serves nationally as a Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) on-site evaluator for accreditation.
The University of Texas at Austin, School of Nursing, Austin, Texas
University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Nursing, Omaha, NE
Kaohsiung Medical University, College of Nursing, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Transition to Practice program, curriculum development, BSN and Nurse Residency Program Accreditation.
- HLA-DQB1*05 subtypes and not DRB1*10:01 mediates risk in anti-IgLON5 disease
- The application value of LAVA-flex sequences in enhanced MRI scans of nasopharyngeal carcinoma: comparison with T1WI-IDEAL
- Clinical Value of Timely Targeted Therapy for Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer With Actionable Driver Oncogenes
- Consensus statement on the management of hyperkalaemia-An Asia-Pacific perspective
- Mirror Image of Spontaneous Intracranial Hemorrhage