Cizik School of Nursing Alumni Network
Cizik School of Nursing is proud of the more than 13,000 alumni who are making a difference in the field of nursing locally and abroad. The connection to the School of Nursing does not end at graduation, and it is our goal to keep our alumni actively engaged just as much in their professional careers as when they were students.
There are myriad ways to get involved and stay connected, such as:
- Attending alumni mixers or other networking events
- Connecting with the School of Nursing on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Participating in student mentorship and engagement activities, including Night with a Nurse, student panels, and other speaking opportunities
- Joining the UTHealth Alumni Community to meet fellow graduates and stay connected with Cizik School of Nursing
- Making a gift towards scholarships, awards, or an impact area that is meaningful to you!
It is our sincere hope that the experiences created as students carry forward into active alumni involvement.
|Pinning Ceremony||December 16, 2021||Details|
50th Anniversary is almost here!
Cizik School of Nursing will celebrate its 50th anniversary in 2022, and your help is needed in highlighting alumni from all degree programs and class years. You are invited to share photos, memories, or memorabilia from your time in nursing school. Items submitted may be used in social media posts/campaigns, event invitations, publications, and/or presentations.
Connect with UTHealth Alumni Community
Your connection to UTHealth extends beyond your education. Stay in touch with fellow graduates, mentor current students, and expand your professional network by joining UTHealth Alumni Community, the official networking platform for UTHealth alumni and students. Get started in less than two minutes by importing your LinkedIn or Facebook profile. Register here or download our app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.