The Center for Nursing Research at Cizik School of Nursing at UTHealth Houston provides a wide range of services to support faculty and students in developing robust programs of research to advance nursing science and improve health care for all.
Whether you are a doctoral student or a senior faculty member, our expert staff provides the support you need from preparing your grant proposal to publishing your results.
- “Think Tanks” to help you flesh out your research ideas
- Mock reviews for expert input
- Grant postmortem reviews of feedback from funding entities
- Editorial support to refine your grant submissions and publication drafts
- Statistical consultation
- Research lectures, seminars, and workshops
Biological Sciences Laboratory
Our well-equipped laboratory holds a Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Certificate of Waiver from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and is available to provide testing for research and clinical purposes to institutions throughout the Texas Medical Center. Get the details on the many services it offers.