Skip Navigation and Go To Content

How to Request a Change of Program Track

To request a change of program track, you must first contact your current academic advisor to discuss your intent. Your advisor will review your request, and if they are in agreement, will complete the change of program request form. This form is not accessible to students and can only be initiated by your faculty advisor. The form will be delivered electronically to the track director of the program to which you are requesting admissions. If needed, the track director may contact you for interview before making a final decision.

The decision will be communicated from the track director directly to the student and a notification will also be delivered to the Student Affairs Office so that all official admissions and enrollment documents can be updated.

If you have any questions about this process, please contact the Student Affairs Office at [email protected] or by phone at 713-500-2100.