Your first step in completing pre-enrollment tasks is confirming your identity so that you can:
- be issued your official UTHealth Houston email address,
- gain access to the university’s technology systems,
- get a student ID card, and
- register for classes.
When you first receive your notification of acceptance and log into applyUTH (the system you used to apply to Cizik School of Nursing), you will see a notification about an IDM hold, or identity management hold. This will be lifted when you complete the process described below. Your applyUTH account will be deactivated, and your information and access will be migrated to the myUTH system.
You must be complete this process before you can register for classes. You will use the myUTH system to complete other required pre-enrollment steps and for many important functions throughout your time at Cizik School of Nursing.
You must provide government-issued photo identification, such as a driver’s license or passport, to confirm your identity. In addition, you must complete the Information Resources User Acknowledgement Form.
You have three options for verifying your identity:
- Present your identification documents in-person to the Cizik School of Nursing Student Affairs Office, where you can also sign the Information Resources User Acknowledgement Form.
- Download and print the Identity Management/Network Verification Form, have it notarized, and mail it along with the completed Information Resource User Acknowledgement Form to: Cizik School of Nursing, Attention Student Affairs Office, 6901 Bertner Ave - Room 220, Houston, TX 77030.
- Request a five-minute, online meeting. To do this, access the CSON IDM Hold Virtual Appointment Request System, provide the information requested, and upload the completed Information Resource User Acknowledgement Form (notarization is not required). Then, select a meeting day/timeframe for your virtual meeting. A Student Affairs staff member will send an invitation to a virtual meeting to review your form and identification documents. This notification will go to the email address you provided when you applied to the school.